Sunday, February 16, 2014

Faded Colours: Ombré Lips

Get hip to the new trend this season: Ombré Lips! This look gives an edgy, yet classic feel to the everyday norm of wearing bold lipstick these days.


What are Ombré lips you ask? Well as you can see, it's basically a union of bold and bright colors blended together from the center or the rim of the lip. Yes you can use whatever color you want, but keep in mind, it's the contrast between hot and cold colors that will make the ombré.
You can pickup colorful selections from any drugstore for a decent price (i.e. RiteAid, Walgreens, etc). As for me, I've been stuck in the house these past couple of days due to weather and of course I got bored. But as you know, with boredom comes creativity so I tried it out myself. Take a look!


First, I used Covergirl Lip Perfection in 'Fairytale' to outline, then I used Kiss New York Brand in 'Nude Beige' directly on the  inner center of my lips.

Left: Kiss New York 'Nude Beige' Right: Covergirl Lip Perfection 'Fairytale' available at your local drugstores.


Photo cred: www.Google.com,
http:\\makeupandbeautyblog.com, Polyvore.com

No comments :

Post a Comment