Sunday, January 26, 2014

When I Grow up...

When I grow up, which will hopefully be later this year, I'd love to own a nice condo/townhouse in the east side of Atlanta...Until then I've found inspiration by doing what I do best(cruising the internet lol). Hope you get inspired too! XOXO

BHG transitional

What I love about this room is all the natural bright light and the wonderful colors! Blues and yellows together instantly make me think-beach, and when I think of the beach I think of RELAXATION. I love how the furniture looks comfy and inviting.


BHG Kitchen


This kitchen is so bomb! I absolutely love that the back splash is BRICK. How cool is that?! The only thing that scares me a bit about this kitchen, is all the white....I do not want to have to be on my hands and knees every dang on day cleaning those white cabinets. BUT... a light wood stain could definitely work instead.


Photo cred to Better Homes and Gardens

No comments :

Post a Comment